How do I log in to LastPass using Grid multifactor authentication?
Using Grid multifactor authentication, you can log in to your LastPass account without a mobile device.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Open your grid.
- When prompted, enter the values requested in the prompt by locating the letter and number requested on your grid. Using a prompt of Z7 N3 T5 P4 and the example grid provided in the image, you would need to enter the following:
- Z7 = w
- N3 = x
- T5 = k
- P4 = k
- If desired, toggle on the switch for the Trust this computer for 30 days setting and provide a computer name. Otherwise, click Authenticate Login.
- Once all four (4) values have been correctly entered, you will be automatically logged in to your LastPass account.