Manage account history settings
You can enable the "Track History" feature for your LastPass account.
Restriction: If you have a LastPass Teams or LastPass Business account, the ability to perform these actions may be limited or prohibited due to policies enabled by your LastPass admin.
About this task:
You can manage your account history settings by doing the following steps:
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Vault or Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select .
- Under Privacy, check the box to enable the Track History option.
- Click Update, then enter your master password and click Confirm to save your changes.
Results: You have enabled history tracking for your LastPass account.