Manage Password Alerts
You can enable or disable your LastPass alerts for warning you when you log on to a site using a weak or duplicate password.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- On the General tab, click Show Advanced Settings.
- In the Alerts section, you can choose from Enable Password Alerts or Disable Password Alerts.
- Click Update.
- When prompted, enter your master password then click Continue.