Manage Your Favorites
Typically, you access a few sites or secure notes more often than you access others within your LastPass vault. To easily access these items, LastPass filters your Favorites as a top-level section when you access your menu items in the left navigation of your vault.
Note: Shared items appear under your Favorites folder/group if another user (who has Edit permission to the data) mark them as their favorite items.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Vault or Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Find the relevant item, then hover over it and click .
- In the bottom navigation, click , which will then fill in as yellow (indicating an active Favorite icon, as shown below).
- Click Save when finished.