Meraki MX VPN configuration for the LastPass Universal Proxy RADIUS protocol
This is a step-by-step description of how to configure Meraki MX VPN for LastPass Universal Proxy using the RADIUS protocol, in order to set LastPass MFA as a secondary authentication method.
- On your Meraki network dashboard in Security & SD-WAN in the left navigation, click Client VPN.
- Configure your VPN by following the steps in VPN OS Configuration.
- Select RADIUS in the Authentication drop-down menu.
- Click Add a RADIUS server.
- Fill in the following fields:
- Host: Enter the Universal Proxy IP address.
- Port: Enter the port number configured in Universal Proxy.
- Secret: Enter the password set in Universal Proxy.
Results: The Meraki MX VPN has been configured.