Protect Your Data with Your Master Password
For additional protection of your LastPass account, you can manage your "Re-prompt for master password" alert settings to choose which actions will prompt you.
If you are concerned that your LastPass account has been compromised, follow these steps.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Vault or Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- On the General tab, click Show Advanced Settings.
- In the Alerts section, check the box(es) for the following options to select the actions for which you want to be re-prompted for your master password:
- Access an Identity
- Access a Site's password
- Access a Site
- Access a Secure Note
- Access a Form Fill
- Log on to a Site
- Click Update when finished.
- When prompted, enter your master password then click Continue.