Regenerate App ID and key for SecureAuth authentication
You can regenerate the Application ID and Application Key for your SecureAuth users if you want to reset the MFA secret.
About this task:
Important: If you regenerate the App ID and App Key for SecureAuth, your users cannot log in until you set up the new App ID and App Key in LastPass.
Before you begin:
Note: The steps outlined below must be performed by an admin of both the integration tool and LastPass Business.
- Go to your SecureAuth Web AdminManager and follow the instructions for generating a new App ID and App Key.
- Copy the new App ID and App Key.
Note: These credentials will be used later in the LastPass new Admin Console.
- Log in and access the LastPass new Admin Console at https://lastpass.com/company/#!/dashboard.
- Go to .
- Paste the Application ID you copied in Step #2 to the Application ID field.
- Paste the Application key you copied in Step #2 to the Application key field, then select Update.
Results: You regenerated the shared secret for SecureAuth.