Reset Grid for authentication
When your grid usage count reaches 100, we will start sending email notifications until you reset your grid.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Vault or Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- Select the Multifactor Options tab.
- Select next to Grid.
- Click the Reset link.
- When prompted, select OK.
- Enter your master password, then select Continue.
- Select OK to confirm that you will save your Grid now.
Warning: If you do not print or save your Grid before you log out of LastPass (and if Grid is the only multifactor option you have enabled), you may become locked out of your account if you are unable to authenticate using Grid.
Results: You have reset your grid (and a new grid is displayed), which you can print out or save as a CSV file.