The following security options are available in the LastPass Password Manager app:
- Use Touch ID to enable and use Touch ID to log in to your LastPass account using fingerprint authentication on supported devices (initial setup instructions here). This is required in order to use mobile account recovery for iOS.
- Use Face ID to enable and use Face ID to log in to your LastPass account using face recognition as a means of authentication on supported devices (initial setup instructions here). This is required in order to use mobile account recovery for iOS.
- Use LastPass Pin Code to protect your account with a 4 or 6 digit PIN code.
- Lock Options to choose how often LastPass re-prompts for authentication before accessing the vault (after coming back from device lock or switching apps).
- Skip reprompt after login to set a time frame for how long LastPass should avoid reprompting you for verification (biometric or Pin) when accessing vault entries.
- Auto Logout to choose how soon LastPass logs out (after not using the app for a designated amount of time).
- Clear Clipboard to set how fast the clipboard clears after copying a password from LastPass.
- Authorize Apple Watch to enable LastPass on Apple Watch.
- Use Apple Watch Pin Code to allow the use of a pin code on Apple Watch to prevent unauthorized access to LastPass.
- Account Recovery to allow you to use Face ID or Touch ID to recover your account if you ever forget your master password (highly recommended).
- Remember Email to enable the ability for LastPass to remember your account email address.
- Remember Master Password to enable the ability for the LastPass App to remember the master password. This option is not recommended.
- Allow Custom Keyboards to disable this option to disallow Custom Keyboards to be used while in the LastPass App.
- Log Out on Close to enable the ability for LastPass to automatically log out whenever your quit the app.