Set Up Automatic Logins
You can enable automatic login (autologin) for specific sites for which you have stored login information and want LastPass to automatically log you in to that site when it is visited.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the inactive (grey or black) LastPass icon .
- Enter your email address and master password, then click Log In.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled on your account).
- Click the LastPass icon in your browser toolbar.
- Locate your desired site in the extension menu.
- Select the Edit icon to open the site entry.
- Expand the Advanced Settings section, then check the box to enable the Autologin option.
- Select Save.
If the site is launched from the LastPass vault or from the LastPass browser extension, it will still automatically fill and log you into the site, even if your site Preferences are set with "Autologin" disabled and "Autofill" disabled.