Sign in to an SSO app from the app's sign-in page
You can sign in to your assigned SSO (Cloud) app directly from the sign-in page of the app's website.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Open a new web browser window or tab, then navigate directly to the sign in page of your SSO app.
- Enter your email address for your LastPass account and continue with the sign in process.
- If prompted, complete the steps for multifactor authentication (e.g., face or fingerprint, TOTP code, etc.).