Sign in to an SSO app from the Cloud Apps portal
You can sign in to an SSO app assigned to you via the Cloud Apps portal page in your LastPass vault.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Vault or Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select Cloud Apps in the left navigation.
- Select your desired Cloud App within the portal.
Results: You are automatically signed in via single sign-on to your SSO app (since you logged in to LastPass first).