Sign in to an SSO app from within your LastPass vault
You can sign in to your assigned SSO (Cloud) app by selecting it from the "Apps assigned to me" folder in your vault.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Choose from the following options:
- Locate the "Apps Assigned to Me" folder in your vault, then select your desired SSO app.
- Use the search field at the top of your vault to search for and select your desired SSO app.