Step #1: Deployment Planning
To get started, determine who will be involved with the deployment, and review our holistic admin toolkit to get a sense of the whole process from start to finish.
- In order to efficiently plan your deployment, you need to define the core initial key players and stakeholders.
- Later as the project progresses, additional team members can be added.
- Use the LastPass Admin Toolkit to review all of the key milestones in a successful deployment, including:
Identify your LastPass Project Team
The core team that will be part of the deployment process could be any of the following:
- Internal account manager(s), who are responsible for oversight and ongoing program management.
- Internal security contacts, who are responsible for Policy configurations.
- Internal System Administrators, who are responsible for the installation and configuration of directory sync.
- Helpdesk Experts, who may be a few key contributors or your entire helpdesk team.
Additionally, you can register the Project Team for a LastPass Introductory Demo.
Parent article: LastPass MFA Deployment Guide
Next article: Step #2: Provisioning