Step #11: Assign the User to the Single-Page Application
- In the Okta admin portal, under the Applications menu in the left navigation, select Applications.
- Select the LastPass Okta Login app.
- Go to the Assignments tab.
- Click the Assign drop-down menu in the upper-left navigation, then select Assign to People.
- Locate your desired user, then select Assign.
- When prompted, click Save and Go Back.
- Select Done.
All of your newly populated federated users will receive a Welcome email informing them that they can now log in to use LastPass. Please note that your LastPass users must log in using the LastPass browser extension in order to use federated login for their Okta account with LastPass.
- If you have not done so yet, you can deploy the LastPass web browser extension across your organization.
- If desired, you can set up Multifactor Authentication at the Okta (Identity Provider) level.
- To see your end users' experience, please see Federated Login Experience for LastPass Business Users.
- If your end users have linked personal accounts associated with their federated login account, see How do I verify my linked personal account for federated login in LastPass?.
- If you need to convert non-federated users to federated users, please see How do I convert an existing LastPass user to a federated (Azure AD, Okta, Google Workspace or PingOne) user?