Step #2: Create Service Account
Create a Service account in Google Cloud Platform for your LastPass project.
- Open the navigation menu in the upper left corner.
- Select .
- Click + CREATE SERVICE ACCOUNT.
- Enter the following information and click Done:
- Service account name: lastpass-sync
- Service account ID: lastpass-sync
Note: The Google Cloud Platform automatically adds @lastpass.iam.gserviceaccount.com after the Service account ID.
- Service account description: Leave blank.
- In the Service accounts for project 'LastPass' window click the Actions option in the row of the service account and select Manage keys.
- Click ADD KEY and select Create new key.
- In the Create private key for ‘lastpass-sync’ pop-up window select JSON as key type and click CREATE.
- Rename the downloaded JSON file to credentials.json and move to a safe location on your computer.
Important: You will need this file in a later step.
- Click CLOSE.
- Click the Details tab.
- Click SHOW ADVANCED SETTINGS.
- In the Domain-wide delegation section copy the Client ID.
Tip: Copy the Client ID to a text editor application as you will need it in a later step.