Step #1: Set up and configure RSA SecurID in LastPass
Set up and configure RSA SecurID so that you can employ RSA SecurID as your second factor of authentication.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- Select the Multifactor Options tab.
- Select the Edit icon for RSA SecurID.
- For the Enabled drop-down menu, select Yes.
- For the Permit Offline Access drop-down menu, choose one of the following:
- Select Allow if you want to allow access to LastPass even when you are offline. This will store an encrypted vault locally so you can log in without using multifactor authentication in case of a connectivity issue.
- Select Disallow to prevent offline access, which requires the use of multifactor authentication and to be connected to the Internet when using LastPass.
- When finished, select Update.
- Enter your master password and click Continue.
- When prompted, enter the verification code displayed in the RSA SecurID app on your mobile device, then click OK.
- Click OK on the confirmation message.