Step #3: Configure the LastPass Provisioning app and enable provisioning in OneLogin
Enter the Connection URL and Provisioning Token for the LastPass Provisioning app, then enable provisioning to create users in LastPass from OneLogin.
About this task: The steps below are performed in OneLogin.
Configure the LastPass Provisioning app.
- If you navigated away from your LastPass Provisioning app that you created in Step #2: Add the LastPass Provisioning app in OneLogin, find your app first.
- Once found, select the Configuration tab in the left navigation.
- Enable the API connection by clicking Enable.
The API Status should change to "Enabled".
- Locate the SCIM Base URL field, then copy and paste the URL that you captured earlier (in Step 5 in Step #1: Generate a Provisioning Token and obtain the Connection URL in LastPass) into the SCIM Base URL field.
- Locate the SCIM Bearer Token field, then copy and paste the Provisioning Token that you created and captured earlier (in Step 6 in Step #1: Generate a Provisioning Token and obtain the Connection URL in LastPass into the SCIM Bearer Token field.
Enable provisioning to create users in LastPass.
- Select the Provisioning tab.
- Optional: Based on the needs of your organization, under the “Require admin approval before this action is performed” section, uncheck the box(es) to disable the following options (which are enabled by default):
- Create user
- Delete user
- Update user
- Check the box to enable the Enable provisioning setting when finished.
Note: When you add a new user in OneLogin, after saving the user, click Applications in the left navigation. Select , then Save User. This is required to ensure that the new user added in OneLogin automatically syncs to LastPass.
Results: You have configured the LastPass Provisioning app and enabled provisioning to populate LastPass users in the LastPass Admin Console from OneLogin.
Parent article: Set Up Federated Login for LastPass Using OneLogin
Previous article: Step #2: Add the LastPass Provisioning app in OneLogin