Step #3: Configure your LastPass Business federated login settings
If you have already installed the LastPass Active Directory Connector, you must stop the service and exit the ADC application. You will need to start it at a later step.
About this task:
Now that you have obtained all of the necessary information, you can configure your LastPass Business Federated Login settings as follows:
- Log in and access the LastPass new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com/.
- Go to .
- In the "Provider URL" field, paste your full Identity Provider URL (i.e., https:// + Federation Service name + Endpoint Token Issuance URL Path) that you obtained in Step #2.
- In the "Public key" field, paste your Identity Provider Public Key that you obtained from Step #2.
- Once all of the fields have been updated in both sections, check the box for the Enabled setting.
- Select Save Settings.
Result: The LastPass Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) field below is generated automatically.
- Copy your LastPass Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) URL and paste it into a text editor.
Parent article: Set up simplified federated login for LastPass using AD FS
Next article: Step #4: Install the LastPass Active Directory Connector