Step #3: Configure your LastPass Provisioning app and enable provisioning
Enter the Connection URL and Provisioning Token for the LastPass Provisioning app, then enable provisioning to create users in LastPass from OneLogin.
- Configure the LastPass Provisioning app.
- Select the Configuration tab in the left navigation.
- Enable the API connection by clicking Enable.
The API Status should change to "Enabled".
- Locate the SCIM Base URL field, then copy and paste the URL you captured (from Step 5 in Step #1: Generate a Provisioning Token and Capture the Connection URL) into the SCIM Base URL field.
- Locate the SCIM Bearer Token field, then copy and paste the Provisioning Token you created and captured (from Step 6 in Step #1: Generate a Provisioning Token and Capture the Connection URL into the SCIM Bearer Token field.
- Enable provisioning to create users in LastPass.
- Select the Provisioning tab.
- Optional: Based on the needs of your organization, under the “Require admin approval before this action is performed” section, uncheck the box(es) to disable the following options (which are enabled by default):
- Create user
- Delete user
- Update user
- Check the box to enable the Enable provisioning setting when finished. Note: When you add a new user in OneLogin, after saving the user, click Applications in the left navigation. Select , then Save User. This is required to ensure that the new user added in OneLogin automatically syncs to LastPass.