Step #2: Use the RSA SecurID Authenticate app to log in to LastPass
Using the RSA SecurID app, you can log in to LastPass utilizing RSA SecurID as your second factor of authentication.
- Open the RSA SecurID app on your mobile device.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- When prompted for multifactor authentication, your default multifactor option is served (if multiple). If desired, you can tap or select Use Alternative Multifactor, then select your desired multifactor option from the list at the bottom. Note: If you are part of a company account and a policy has been enforced to only allow one multifactor option, the "Use Alternative Multifactor" section will not be displayed.
- In your web browser, you can verify your login by doing the following:
- Enter a passcode on the login screen, then click Authenticate Login.
- Enter a new PIN (4-8 alphanumeric characters), then click Authenticate Login.
- Enter the system-generated PIN, then click Authenticate Login.
- Finally, enter the next PIN. If desired, check the box to enable the option, Trust this computer for 30 days and provide a computer name, then click Authenticate Login.