Step #4: Configure Federated Login Settings for Azure AD in LastPass
Enter the Application (client) ID and OpenID Connect metadata document from Azure AD in to the LastPass Admin Console.
About this task: These steps below are performed in the LastPass Admin Console.
- Return to the LastPass Admin Console, then select .
- Select the Azure AD tab, then enter the following values:
- OpenID Connect metadata document (copied from Step #7, Substep B in the previous article)
- Application (client) ID (copied from Step #6, Substep B in the previous article)
- Check the box for the Enabled setting.
- Optional: If desired, check the box for the Don't send username/email hint to IdP setting, which will prevent the username/email field from populating automatically upon user login.
- Optional: Check the box for the Enable Conditional Access Policies setting.
Important: If you have conditional access policies enforced in Azure AD, you must enable this setting (and complete Steps #24 – 31 in the previous article) in order to allow users to sign in using federated login via the LastPass app for iOS or Android.
- Click Save Changes.
Results: You have added the Azure AD values to the federated login settings for Azure AD in the LastPass Admin Console.
Parent article: Set Up Federated Login for LastPass Using Azure Active Directory
Previous article: Step #3: Configure the Login App for LastPass in Azure AD