Step #4: Configure Federated Login Settings for Azure AD in LastPass
Enter the Application (client) ID and OpenID Connect metadata document from Azure AD in to the LastPass Admin Console.
- Return to the LastPass Admin Console, then select .
- Select the Azure AD tab, then enter the following values:
- OpenID Connect metadata document (copied from Step #7, Substep B in the previous article)
- Application (client) ID (copied from Step #6, Substep B in the previous article)
- Check the box for the Enabled setting.
- Optional: If desired, check the box for the Don't send username/email hint to IdP setting, which will prevent the username/email field from populating automatically upon user login.
- Optional: Check the box for the Enable Conditional Access Policies setting. Important: If you have conditional access policies enforced in Azure AD, you must enable this setting (and complete Steps #24 – 31 in the previous article) in order to allow users to sign in using federated login via the LastPass app for iOS or Android.
- Click Save Changes.