Step #4: Configure Federated Login Settings for PingOne in LastPass
Enter the Application (client) ID and OpenID Connect metadata document from PingOne in to the LastPass Admin Console.
- Return to the LastPass Admin Console, then select .
- Select the PingOne tab, then enter the following values:
- OpenID Connect metadata document (copied from Prepare to configure the PingOne Login App with the LastPass Admin Console in Step #3: Configure the Login App for LastPass in PingOne).
- Application (client) ID (copied from Prepare to configure the PingOne Login App with the LastPass Admin Console in Step #3: Configure the Login App for LastPass in PingOne).
- Check the box for the Enabled setting.
- Click Save Changes.
- Enable the LastPass Provisioning App in PingOne.
- Log in to your PingOne portal with your administrator account credentials.
- Select .
- In the Connections tab, select the LastPass Provisioning App.
- Enable the provisioning app with the slider.
- Enable the LastPass Rule in PingOne.
- In the Rules tab, select LastPass Rule.
- Enable the rule with the slider.
All of your newly populated federated users will receive a Welcome email informing them that they can now log in to use LastPass. Please note that your LastPass users must log in using the LastPass browser extension in order to use federated login for their PingOne account with LastPass.