Step #4: Register your Company-wide key with LastPass
Register the Company-wide key with LastPass by deploying the LastPass Data Store to PingFederate.
- Log in and access the Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com/.
- Go to , then select the PingFederate tab.
- In the LastPass Custom Data Store section at the bottom of the page, select either Download for PingFederate Server v10.3 or Download for PingFederate Server v11.0 and save the .ZIP file.
- Log in to your PingFederate Server server, then transfer the .ZIP file to the desktop of your PingFederate server.
- Install the LastPass Data Store and dependencies by copying the content of the .ZIP file to the following PingFederate directory:
- Restart the PingFederate service.
- Open PingFederate.
- Select .
- Configure the following settings:
Configuration settings Instructions Name LastPass Federated Login Type LastPass Data Store
- Enable the Mask Values in Log setting.
- Select Next.
- Enter your Company Wide Secret Key generated by the LastPass AD Connector in Step #3 and select Next.
- On the Summary tab, select Save.