Step #6: Set up OneLogin federated login in LastPass
Configure federated login settings for OneLogin in LastPass.
About this task: The steps below are performed in OneLogin and the LastPass new Admin Console.
Copy the Issuer URL and Client IDs from OneLogin.
- In OneLogin, go to the SSO page of the Web OICD app.
. Right-click Well-known Configuration, and select Copy Link. Save this value in a text editor.This value is the same for all the apps that you created in Step #5: Create login apps for LastPass in OneLogin so it is OK to copy it from any of the apps.
- Complete the following sub-steps for each app one by one (Desktop app, Android app, iOS app, Web app):
- Locate . Select Copy to Clipboard.
- Save the copied value in a text editor, noting down which app's Client ID you are recording.
Result: At the end of this step, you should have four different Client ID values.
Paste the Issuer URL and Client IDs in LastPass.
- Return to the LastPass Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com/.
- Select .
- Select OneLogin.
- Locate the OpenID Connect metadata document URL field and paste the Issuer URL value that you obtained in OneLogin (in Step 2 above).
- Paste the appropriate Client ID value that you obtained in OneLogin (in Step 3 above) into the following fields:
- For the Web app: Web application Client ID
- For the iOS app: iOS Client ID
- For the Android app: Android Client ID
- For the Desktop app: Desktop app Client ID
- Select Enabled.
- Select Save changes.
Parent article: Set Up Federated Login for LastPass Using OneLogin
Previous article: Step #5: Create login apps for LastPass in OneLogin
Next article: Step #7: Add API for LastPass in OneLogin