Step #7: Deployment
Finalize outcomes and learnings from deployment.
- After completing the steps in all previous articles, the LastPass MFA deployment is now complete.
- Maintaining a high-quality deployment and adoption is a key strategy for a successful deployment.
- Provision LastPass accounts for every target user.
- Implement a full end-user training and education program.
- Check the Admin Console reports for usage statistics and compliance.
- Survey users on satisfaction ratings. See example of a post-deployment training email template for new LastPass Business users
Conduct a project end meeting to measure success on product delivery and adoption, agree on next steps, and pass on the project to the assigned LastPass representative for ongoing support (in addition to local Helpdesk).
Parent article: LastPass MFA Deployment Guide
Previous article: Step #6: Official Announcement and Training