Unlink your personal account from within your company account
If at any time you wish to unlink a personal account from your LastPass business account, you can do so by logging in to your company account.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select Advanced Options in the left navigation.
- Select Remove linked account.
- Click Yes to confirm. Note: If your LastPass company account admin resets your master password using the "Permit super admins to reset master passwords" policy, your LastPass personal account will automatically become unlinked.