What does the number on the LastPass field icon mean?
The number displayed within the LastPass field icon indicates the amount of credential sets you have stored in LastPass for the site you are visiting.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the inactive LastPass icon .
- Enter your email address and master password, then click Log In. Note:
If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled on your account).
- In your web browser, navigate to your desired site.
- Click the LastPass Field icon that appears within the username or password field.
- Select your desired set of login credentials in the menu presented.
- Once LastPass has filled in your username and password, proceed to log in to the site.