What is LastPass and why should I use it?
LastPass is a secure password manager that stores all of your usernames and passwords in one safe place, called a vault.
Your vault is your central hub of all stored data. After you save a password to your Vault, LastPass always remembers it for you. When you need to log in to a website, LastPass enters your username and password for you!
A password manager does many other things, including:
- Creating new passwords for you
- Showing how strong your passwords are
- Storing information such as PIN codes and membership IDs
- Sharing passwords with others
- Filling out addresses and credit card forms
As a password manager, LastPass will help you in your day-to-day work while improving the overall security of your online life.
Key benefits of using LastPass include:
- Convenience – No more forgotten or mistyped passwords
- Time saved – Instantly log in to websites
- Stronger security – Long passwords that you don't have to remember