What is the new Admin Console in LastPass?
LastPass Business admins now have the ability to access the new Admin Console, which unifies the management of all admin features and tools.
About the new Admin Console
The new Admin Console is available to all accounts, with the following restrictions:
- Only email-verified admins and Super Admins are allowed access
- Users listed under the "Grant limited access" policy will not be allowed access
- Available only to LastPass Business accounts
For additional information, please see the New LastPass Admin Console FAQs.
How to access the new Admin Console
To access the new Admin Console, LastPass admins will do the following:
- Go to https://admin.lastpass.com.
- Enter the LastPass admin email address and master password.
- Select Log In.
- If prompted, complete the steps for multifactor authentication.
You are now logged in to the new Admin Console.
Figure 1. New Admin Console for LastPass Business New Admin Console for LastPass Business
Figure 2. Previous Admin Console for LastPass Business Previous Admin Console for LastPass Business