What type of LastPass personal account do I have?
There are three different LastPass personal account types – LastPass Free, LastPass Premium, and LastPass Families – each providing different features. As a LastPass user, you can determine your account type when you log in to your account.
Log in via the desktop
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Vault or Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- While in your vault, you can view your account type in either of the following ways:
Attention: If your Premium Status is "Inactive" then you have a LastPass Free account.
- Locate your user account drop-down menu in the upper-right navigation, and your account type is displayed.
- View your My Account page for your account type and additional account details by selecting Account Settings in the left navigation, then under Account Information, in the "Links" section click My Account and your account type is listed as a Status (i.e., Premium Status, Families Status). You can also see when your subscription plan expires.
Log in from a mobile device
- Open the LastPass app for iOS or Android on your device.
- Enter your email address and master password, then tap or select Log In.
- Tap or select Settings in the lower toolbar.
- Tap or select Your LastPass Account.
- Locate "Type of Account" on the screen.