Why am I seeing the message, "We've detected an insecure login form" when I visit a site?
LastPass will display this warning message if your LastPass browser extension Preferences are enabled to warn before autofilling on a form that is not secure.
Take action on the prompt.
- When prompted, choose from the following options:
- Click OK if you trust the website, which will allow LastPass to fill your stored login data.
- Click Cancel if you do not trust the website and/or do not want LastPass to autofill. If desired, you can still manually fill your login data.
Manage your LastPass browser extension Preferences.
- Click the active LastPass icon in your web browser toolbar.
- Take the action that matches your navigational experience:
- New experience – Select the Account tab, then go to .
- Previous experience – Select Account Options OR < your username > at the bottom of the menu, then go to .
- Check or uncheck the box for the Warn before filling insecure forms setting.
- Click Save.