Why isn't the "Unlock with biometrics" feature for LastPass working on my Android device?
If you are unable to unlock the LastPass app for Android using face or fingerprint, follow the troubleshooting steps below.
- Delete all fingerprint or face biometric entries stored for your device – learn how here.
- Disable the lock screen security (and remove your swipe pattern, if present) – learn how here.
- Re-enable the lock screen security (and add a new swipe pattern, if desired) – learn how here.
- Set up Fingerprint or Face Unlock biometrics on your Android device.
- Set up Fingerprint or Face Unlock for the LastPass app for Android.